lundi 21 mars 2011

ME, MY POSCA PENS AND I

I've been painting POSCA DOTS for 3 years now. It all started one night in Tokyo in April 2008, after a visit to Tokyu Hands (for those who've already been there, you know how exciting it can be). I bought a small range of these marker pens, and my collection has kept growing ever since. 
Thanks to my friend Akiko who's just brought me some exclusive colours -with the new square cap- from Japan, the latest count is 124. Yeah, you can say I'm obsessed with these. 


Cela fait maintenant 3 ans que je peins des POSCA DOTS (points au POSCA). Tout a commencé un soir d'avril 2008 à Tokyo, après une visite chez Tokyu Hands (ceux qui y ont déjà été savent à quel point ce BHV local est excitant). J'ai acheté quelques-uns de ces marqueurs et, depuis, ma collection n'a cessé de s'agrandir. 
Grâce à mon amie Akiko qui vient de me rapporter des couleurs exclusives du Japon -avec un nouveau capuchon carré-, le dernier comptage en recense 124. Oui, on peut dire que je suis une obsessionnelle.