dimanche 13 décembre 2009

LONDON F(OR)EVER

London used to be my hometown, back in 1998-2000. I very much enjoyed it, despite the precarious living conditions (that is, sharing a tiny and expensive flat with dirty people that you've never met before). 
I loved the hectic pace and the international crowd - and I still do. However, I wouldn't be able to live there anymore (because it's not Japanese enough).


I was in London last Thursday & Friday for work, and managed to take the wrong route to get to Caro's place in Kensal Green (NW10). 
Since Everything Happens For A Reason, I took a few snapshots along the way. Mainly shadows and reflections, my favourite themes. 
Enjoy the walk.


J'ai vécu à Londres de 1998 à 2000. J'ai adoré, malgré les conditions de vie assez précaires (à savoir, partager un appartement avec de parfaits inconnus peu regardant sur l'hygiène).
Ce que j'aime surtout à Londres, c'est le rythme insensé et la population internationale. En revanche, je ne pourrais plus y vivre (pas assez japonais comme ville).


J'étais à Londres jeudi et vendredi derniers pour le boulot, et j'ai réussi à prendre le chemin inverse pour aller chez Caro à Kensal Green (NW10).
Puisque Tout Arrive Pour Une Raison, j'en ai profité pour prendre quelques photos. Beaucoup d'ombres et de reflets, mes thèmes de prédilection. 
Bonne promenade.